|Total Airflow Max|
|Total Air Change Per Hour|
|Air Mixing Factor M (ASHRAE Standard)|
|Air Cleaning Class (FED209E / ISO Standards)|
- Pre-filter-1 EU4
- Main filter HEPA, H14 %99,995 0,3 µm
- The system can be turned on and off by the On/Off Button, the air flow adjustment with the air speed adjustment potentiometer, the pressure switch on the HEPA fan and the filter control lamp are active when the filter is full and it warns the user visually to change the filter.
- With the Wall-mounted temperature and humidity sensor, the temperature and humidity of the ambient air, the pressure of the ambient air with the pressure sensor that can measure between 0-25 Pa, the total air flow flowing over the HEPA Fan with the vane type air velocity sensor can be monitored instantly via the PLC with the touch screen. Energy saving is provided with stand-by mode. Low air flow, technical service maintenance and UV lamp replacement alarms warn the user audibly and visually when the number of changes in the relevant filter and the number of air changes in the environment are 5 or less as a result of the filters getting dirty.
- If there is a pressurization unit in the system, if the ambient differential pressure is not at the desired value, the pressure alarm warns the user audibly and visually.
- Quality management systems, CE, ISO14644 Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments, EN 61010 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use, Accredited Testing Institution Validation Guarantee (If the installation is done by Metis Certified Technical Personnel)